If you would like to learn a beautiful and powerful method to help yourself and others, join us for our Reiki, Level 1, class on March 26th and 27th.
Reiki is a form of energy work that is known to help with stress, anxiety, depression, pain, insomnia and much more. The meaning of the word "Reiki" is the Universal Life Force Energy, which works on a mental, physical, emotional and spiritual level. Reiki can help both the practitioner and recipient in numerous and profound ways.
The class is taught by Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, Jen Kroll.
Jen Kroll is a gifted practitioner with a passion to promote wellness on all levels, and spiritual awakening through Reiki so that her clients and students can thrive and live fully. She has the ability to empower her clients and students and encourage them to live with integrity and passion. Jen's heart-centered approach comes from a place of deep empathy and caring.
Day 1 of Class- Saturday, March 26th -10:00 AM to 12:00 PM includes:
- The history and main pillars and principles of Usui Reiki
- The Level 1 Attunement, which activates the ability to channel the Reiki energy and can also assist in growing your spiritual and metaphysical gifts.
Day 2, Sunday, March 27th - 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM includes:
- Learning how to use Reiki on yourself and others
- Learn about the chakra system and how to balance, open and cleanse each chakra
- Hands on training and practice
- Receive training on using a pendulum to aid in assessing yourself and others
- Receive Reiki 1 completion Certificate
For more information, call or text Jen Kroll at 724-301-2982