Join Reiki Master Jen Kroll and learn this history and practice of this beautiful and powerful method of healing.
The meaning of the word "Reiki" is the Universal Life Force Energy, which works on a mental, physical, emotional and spiritual level. Reiki can help both the practitioner and recipient in numerous and profound ways.
Reiki is a from of energy work that is know to help with stress, anxiety, depression, pain, insomnia and much more.
Grow your spiritual gifts, balance your energy centers and learn to heal yourself and others. Reiki Level 1 certificate given.
Day 1 - Saturday, April 15 is from 9AM -Noon
Day 2 - Sunday, April 16 is from 10AM-3PM
The two-day schedule will be as follows:
Saturday, April 15, Day 1
9am - Noon
- The history and main pillars and principles of Usui Reiki
- The Level 1 Attunement, which activates the ability to channel the Reiki energy and can also assist in growing your spiritual and metaphysical gifts.
Sunday, April 16, Day 2
10am - 3pm
- Learning how to use Reiki on yourself and others
- Learn about the chakra system and how to balance, open and cleanse each chakra
- Hands on training and practice
- Receive training on using a pendulum to aid in assessing yourself and others
- Receive Reiki 1 completion Certificate
$150 for the two-day class
Get your spot, for questions or more information, call or text Jen Kroll at 724-301-2982
This class is taught by Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, Jen Kroll. Jen is a gifted practitioner with a passion to promote wellness on all levels, and spiritual awakening through Reiki so that her clients and students can thrive and live fully. She has the ability to empower her clients and students and encourage them to live with integrity and passion.